Karyn is an experienced Sports and Psychology Coach who works with both people and organisations who want to do whatever they do – better.
How we think about our activities has a profound effect on our achievements. Every professional athlete works with a sports psychology coach, and with this new addition to the APC team, psychological support is available to you.
Karyn has coached people at Doncaster Council, Barnsley Hospital, South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Royal Papworth Hospital and
Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust; as well as numerous private clients.
- She was keynote speaker for the Changing People Changes Communities conference series hosted by New Start magazine.
- Her performance psychology articles have been featured by New Start and On The Edge magazines.
- Diploma in Social Work
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Timeline Therapy Practitioner
- L5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- L4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance