In Depth Movement Analysis
In Depth Movement Analysis using video and pressure mats.
If you would like to get into the detail of your movement with real time information to understand what is happening then this could well be ideal. This assessment will also look at ways you can begin to address any issues, or can be used to pass onto one of the APC Coaches to further help you.
- Video Analysis. Frame by frame to look closely at your movement to identify where help is required.
- Pressure Mat Scan. Using RR Scan Pressure Mats we can see how you stand in relation to each foot and then we can compare this to the forces you apply when you walk and run over the mat. This gives a clear indication of how the foot is loaded through the gait cycle and how balanced it is between each leg.
Moving through from the assessment a plan can be built around the results of both the video and RR Scan pressure mats.
This type of analysis is ideal for anyone
- Who really whats to get into the detail
- Chronic and repetitive injury
- Competitive athletes from any sport that involves running.
This analysis is undertaken with Podiatrist and Movement Specialist Colin Papworth
To make an appointment please call 0114 242 2569 or to talk to one of our coaches about how we can help.